What To Expect At Calvary?
At Calvary, you will be welcomed into a casual and friendly environment by people who are genuinely glad to see you. We are a family of believers who love God above all else and love doing life together. We would like to provide some basics as to what you can expect when you first connect with Calvary. All you have to do is come as you are and discover on your own what our amazing God is doing through His people.
At A Sunday Service, You Can Expect:
- The service to last one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Thought provoking and heart transforming messages based on the Bible.
- Blended worship music (traditional hymns to contemporary songs).
- We also offer weekly communion.
- We also offer a well-staffed nursery during the service for infants to children five years of age.
Find Your Next Step:
- A Place To Belong: LifeGroups are people doing life together. You have an opportunity to grow, laugh, and enjoy life together. We are in the process of forming new LifeGroups. Please contact the office at 406-752-4102 for more information.
- A Chance to make a difference: God has created you as His masterpiece to be used to fulfill His purposes within this world. God created you with unique talents, gifts, and skills to be His change agent in your community. Serve at Calvary to get started.
- A way to grow: With the help of the Holy Spirit, we want to equip you with the tools to grow in your relationship with God and His people. Whether as an individual or as a group, God wants us to reach maturity in His Son who is the head of the Church.
Your Family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids: ExCite Kid’s Sunday school provides a loving Christian environment for children kindergarten through eighth grade. They will learn about Jesus, the Bible, and what it means to be in relationship with the Living God. Sunday school is every Sunday morning from 9:00 to 10:00 am during the regular school year.
- A day just for teens to young adults: EnCourage Youth meets every Wednesday evening from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Join us for worship, Bible study, and games. This is great opportunity to build relationships and for young adults to do life together. Open to all middle school, high school, and college age youth.